Nom i cognoms / Name and surname
Carlota Dobaño Lázaro
Afiliació / Affiliation
En quin programa de finançament europeu s’enmarca el teu projecte? / Which European funding programme does your project belong to?
EU support (FP7, H2020, etc.) other than MSCA
Títol del projecte / Project title
Indo-European Consortium for Next Generation Influenza Vaccine Innovation
Número del projecte / Project number
Breu explicació del projecte / Brief explanation of your project
The main strategic goal of INCENTIVE is to establish a cornerstone toward the development of next generation influenza vaccines to reduce the worldwide burden resulting from disease outbreaks. This major goal will be achieved by pursing the following specific objectives:
1) Address the current knowledge gap by performing comprehensive immunome profiling of responders and non-responders to influenza vaccination in infants, children, adults and elderly at baseline and post immunization with standard licensed vaccines in Europe and India to identify the underlying mechanisms;
2) Advance the development of two next generation universal vaccines
3) Identify predictive biomarkers of responsiveness to vaccination to develop new diagnostics;
4) Implement comprehensive technology transfer and harmonization activities for immunological analysis and data integration between India and Europe; and
5) Perform a health systems and investment analysis, and discrete choice experiments to assess the suitability of the developed technologies for low- and middle-income countries and to identify potential downstream constraints that might affect uptake by health care systems.
Enllaç a la pàgina web del projecte / Link to your project website
En quin repte s’emmarca el teu projecte? / What is the challenge of your project?
1. Health, demographic change and wellbeing